What a fabulous idea and great way to utilize AI, Myra! You've made the Christian Lounge a cozy and inviting place to be. Blessings!
That's nice, Myra. Nice place.
I would certainly want to spend time there. Beautifully done!
I want the one 3 up from the bottom. I love the sofa so I can read with my feet up or laying on the sofa with head propped up
That's my favourite too, MadSnapper n Beau. Great to see you here. Please call again to The Christian Lounge and relax.God bless..
We like to hear from you. Please comment here. Anonymous comments accepted. Please be kind.
. ARTICLE BY VICTOR S E MOUBARAK - LINK HERE Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, if my brother keeps on sinning against me, ...
What a fabulous idea and great way to utilize AI, Myra! You've made the Christian Lounge a cozy and inviting place to be. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteThat's nice, Myra. Nice place.
ReplyDeleteI would certainly want to spend time there. Beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteI want the one 3 up from the bottom. I love the sofa so I can read with my feet up or laying on the sofa with head propped up
ReplyDeleteThat's my favourite too, MadSnapper n Beau. Great to see you here. Please call again to The Christian Lounge and relax.
DeleteGod bless..