Bom dia, VictorQue louvor lindo! Obrigada por compartilhar. A luz do Senhor clareia o nosso caminho. Um forte abraço.
TRANSLATION: Good morning, Victor.What a beautiful song of praise! Thank you for sharing. The Lord's light illuminates our path. Sending you a big hug.Thank you Lucinalva. It's great to see you visiting us here. God bless you.
When I write notes in greeting cards to children, graduates, and others, I often write, "may you continue to walk in the light of the Lord."
What a wonderful thing to say; and so true too. Sadly, we live in a dark world right now.God bless you Rev. Arnoldo.
We like to hear from you. Please comment here. Anonymous comments accepted. Please be kind.
SERMON BY FATHER FRANCIS MAPLE - LINK HERE ARCHANGELS MICHAEL, GABRIEL AND RAPHAEL 29 SEPTEMBER DO WE ASK OUR POWERFUL FRIENDS FOR HE...
Bom dia, Victor
ReplyDeleteQue louvor lindo! Obrigada por compartilhar. A luz do Senhor clareia o nosso caminho. Um forte abraço.
TRANSLATION: Good morning, Victor.
DeleteWhat a beautiful song of praise! Thank you for sharing. The Lord's light illuminates our path. Sending you a big hug.
Thank you Lucinalva. It's great to see you visiting us here. God bless you.
When I write notes in greeting cards to children, graduates, and others, I often write, "may you continue to walk in the light of the Lord."
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful thing to say; and so true too. Sadly, we live in a dark world right now.
DeleteGod bless you Rev. Arnoldo.