Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Why me, Lord?

 

 
CLIFF RICHARD
 

 

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this lovely video I'd not seen or heard before.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Jan. The song was first made famous by Kris Kristofferson. Cliff Richard sang it in his album "Small Corners".

      God bless you.

      Delete
  2. Kris Kristofferson was not only a singer but he also was a great songwriter. He wrote "Why Me Lord".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed he did, Kay. Thank you for visiting us in The Christian Lounge.
      God bless you.

      Delete
    2. I really love this recording of Cliff Richard singing it and playing it on his guitar. Very heartfelt. Thanks for sharing it, I know Cliff Richard but had never seen this video before.

      Delete
    3. Thanx Kay. I found it difficult getting this video. Most of the one's I have found with Cliff singing this song just show a still of his "Small Corners" LP.

      God bless you always.

      Delete
  3. Wow. I had not heard this before. I will share it with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanx for sharing this post, and this website, with your friends.
      God bless, Susan.

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard this before either, thanks for sharing, Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are words I believe we can all sing.

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. Please comment here. Anonymous comments accepted. Please be kind.

Love Divine

  .   SERMON BY FATHER JONATHAN E MOORE - LINK HERE   30th Sunday of the Year 2026 Dear friends, here is my reflection for the 30th Sunday o...