What a fabulous idea and great way to utilize AI, Myra! You've made the Christian Lounge a cozy and inviting place to be. Blessings!
That's nice, Myra. Nice place.
I would certainly want to spend time there. Beautifully done!
I want the one 3 up from the bottom. I love the sofa so I can read with my feet up or laying on the sofa with head propped up
That's my favourite too, MadSnapper n Beau. Great to see you here. Please call again to The Christian Lounge and relax.God bless..
We like to hear from you. Please comment here. Anonymous comments accepted. Please be kind.
SERMON BY FATHER JONATHAN E MOORE - LINK HERE 19 th Sunday of the Year 2026 “Trusting Jesus, that is All” Another very familiar Sunda...
What a fabulous idea and great way to utilize AI, Myra! You've made the Christian Lounge a cozy and inviting place to be. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteThat's nice, Myra. Nice place.
ReplyDeleteI would certainly want to spend time there. Beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteI want the one 3 up from the bottom. I love the sofa so I can read with my feet up or laying on the sofa with head propped up
ReplyDeleteThat's my favourite too, MadSnapper n Beau. Great to see you here. Please call again to The Christian Lounge and relax.
DeleteGod bless..