Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Walk On

 

 
Father Francis Maple - LINK HERE 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Victor! I've never heard this hymn, so thanks for sharing. I love the words, because they remind me of Psalm 23:4, which tells us not to fear anything when walking through the Valley of Death. Blessings, Arnoldo+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Rev Arnoldo. It's great to see you visiting here. I hope you like what we are posting on this website. I have known Father Francis, who sings this song, for many years. He is also one of our contributors of articles from time to time.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  2. If we walk where He tells us, He's always there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this video.
    Lovely words.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. Please comment here. Anonymous comments accepted. Please be kind.

Give us this day our daily bread

  ARTICLE BY FATHER JONATHAN E MOORE - LINK HERE   25th Sunday of the Year 2926     Give us this day our daily bread Today’s parable cl...