Tuesday, 16 June 2026

Here I am Lord

 

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:19

.
Father Francis Maple
LINK HERE 

4 comments:

  1. I do pray I will be willing to go when He says so. So far, I’m just going locally, but who knows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Locally is as good as anywhere, Mimi. God bless you.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful song. I remember singing this before ladies in a missionary meeting years ago. Interesting to think about the varied places where "Here Am I, Lord" has sent me since that time. Nowhere especially remarkable (such as oversees, etc) but instead to the people the Lord has put into my sphere of influence in neighborhoods, churches, and blogging! Everywhere we go as we climb out of bed every morning is a mission field.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's our mission, Barbara; to serve God in whatever capacity we can.

      God bless.

      Delete

We like to hear from you. Please comment here. Anonymous comments accepted. Please be kind.

All over the world