Monday, 18 May 2026

Me and my friend Jesus

 



10 comments:

  1. Nice tune, never heard that before. Thanks, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill,

      The singer is Dennis Weaver; the actor who played McCloud on TV and also starred in Spielberg's first film "Duel".

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Victor, I love this song that you've shared here! Jesus is the best friend we could ever have. Danny and I are partial to country music, too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha. Dennis Weaver was a great country singer as well as an actor. And I agree about Jesus being our best friend only a prayer away.

      God bless you and Danny.

      Delete
  3. What a friend we have in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make Him your best friend and you will never regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this video, not a song I'd heard before.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dennis Weaver (McCloud on TV) was not so well known in the UK for country singing.

      God bless you, Jan.

      Delete

We like to hear from you. Please comment here. Anonymous comments accepted. Please be kind.

Thy Kingdom Come

  SERMON BY FATHER JONATHAN E MOORE - LINK HERE 27th Sunday of the Year 2026. Thy Kingdom Come The gospel story this weekend might be regard...